1. Do you carry tall/petite sizes?
Yes, please visit our custom scrubs page to purchase tall/petite sizes.
2. What material are your scrubs made out from?
All of our scrubs, including men's, women's and children's, in all styles are made with a special blend of fabric that consists of 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
3. What material are your reusable scrub hats made from?
Our scrub hats are 100% cotton.
4. If I order a scrub set and I only need to exchange/return the scrub top, do I need to return the entire set?
You only need to return the items that you wish to exchange or return for a refund.
5. How long does it take to process a return/exchange?
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return/exchange to be processed.
6. I'm having trouble resetting my password, what should I do?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.302.5837 and select option 1. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9am-5pm CT.
7. There is a hat on your website that I want to order but it only allows me to add the hat to my wish list. Does this mean I cannot purchase this hat, or is it possible to custom order the hat?
The hat is available if you see the "add to shopping bag" button. If you can only add the item to your wish list, this means the hat is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. We cannot custom order hat patterns, as we are not always able to order old patterns from our fabric provider.
8. I placed an order for custom scrubs and still have not received my order. How long does it take for custom scrubs to be made?
All custom orders take approximately 4-8 weeks. This is the time it takes for our manufacturer to create your scrubs. Custom scrubs are made just for you at the time that you place your order. You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been shipped.
9. There are scrubs that I need to order, but the website says that the item is currently unavailable. How long does it take for your out of stock items to become available for purchase?
Our scrubs can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks, but generally no longer than 8 weeks to come back in stock. If there is an item that you would like to purchase that is unavailable please feel free to email us at email@example.com. We will gladly add you onto our waiting list, and email you as soon as the item(s) you are looking for is back in stock.
10. Do you offer embroidery?
Although we do not offer embroidery services on individual orders at this time., we are happy to embroider items on bulk orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
11. I am trying to place an order, but I keep receiving an error message that says my order is a duplicate transaction and that I need to contact customer service. What does this mean?
You are receiving this message because there was an error with your billing information. Generally, this means that either your billing address or your credit card information (name on the card, security code, etc.) does not match with what your credit card company has on file. If you have received this error message we have not charged your credit card and your order did not go through. You are welcome to try to replace your order online or feel free to contact us at 888.302.5837 during our hours of operation
12. I placed an order but did not receive an email confirmation. Why?
It is possible that your confirmation email went into your junk/spam folder. If you are still unable to retrieve your confirmation email you can also sign into your account to view any orders that have been placed.
13. Do you have any retail locations?
We do not have any retail locations at this time. All purchases can be made on our website at www.blueskyscrubs.com, or over the telephone at 888.302.5837 option 1 (Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm CT)
14. Do your Grey label scrubs fit differently than your other scrubs?
Our Grey Label scrubs have a slimmer fit than our blue sky Classic Collection. The Classic Collection is a low-rise, boot-cut, All-American fit, whereas the Grey Label collection runs slimmer through the hips and thighs.
15. I placed an International order and upon receipt of my package, I had to pay an additional fee to receive my package. Why do I have to pay another fee if I already paid for shipping?
Every country charges duties and taxes fees to import any package into their country. The fee is different for every country, and is based on what you ordered. Your government solely makes the decision of what this fee should be.
16. I live in Austin and would like to pick up my order instead of paying for shipping. Is this a possibility?
We do not offer pick up service at this time.